Welcome to Avian Export & Import Quarantine Services
A fully approved, USDA/APHIS AVIAN EXPORT QUARANTINE FACILITY located 1 hr north of Salt Lake City, Utah.
THERE HAVE BEEN ZERO CASES OF AI OR NEWCASTLE DISEASE REPORTED AT OUR FACILITY SINCE BEING OPENED FOR BUSINESS IN 2018!
THE EUROPEAN COMMISSION has classified this business as an approved breeding establishment for captive bred birds as defined in Article 4(10) of Regulation (EU) 2016/429. This requires a yearly certification by both THE USDA, and THE EUROPEAN COMMISSION.
Approval ID: 20-UT-001-BBE.
We also maintain an active Federal Import/Export License issued by The U.S. FISH AND WILDLIFE SERVICE, for exporting certain federally protected species in accordance with 16 USC 1538(d); 50 CFR 13; 50 CFR 14.
Permit Number: A19270
Servicing domestic group shipments to OLRs (One Loft Races) located outside of The United States.
Safely exporting birds internationally since 2008.
We specialize in Exporting birds that originate from the USA, that must ultimately be sent to various overseas locations.
If you can provide them, we can ship them. Just some of the various varieties include, Green Cheeked Parakeets, Canaries, Conures, Lovebirds, Finches, Cockatiels, Exotic Pheasants, Golden Pheasants, Merns Quail, Bleeding Heart Doves, etc..
Your birds receive the highest standards of care while at our approved facility, and we don't cut any corners that would jeopardize their health and safety while they are in our quarantine. We follow very strict biosecurity protocols, and as such, do not allow any visitors on our property, while running an active quarantine session. This is for the safety and well being of your birds.
Our facility has 24 hr remote security and surveillance in place specifically to protect your birds.
We also offer private quarantine export services for smaller group shipments to clients outside the USA, and these requests are handled on an individual case by case basis. Due to the costs involved with avian testing, exporting and shipping birds outside the USA, we have minimum qty shipment requirements of +(20) birds per shipment that must be met, in order to accomplish this.
Our #1 primary goal and mission with exporting your birds outside the USA is to reduce the overall stress on the birds throughout the entire collection/quarantine and shipping process.
Let us earn your trust throughout the entire process by sending your birds our way. When you ship with Avian Export Services, your birds are in good hands.
We have 2 separate buildings to conduct bio-secure quarantine sessions. Our quarantine lofts we use, can be seen below.
ALL QUARANTINE AND EXPORT FEES ARE GENERALLY $130 PER BIRD FOR ALL INTERNATIONAL RACES WE EXPORT TO.
EXCEPTIONS ARE THE FOLLOWING BELOW:
*****THAILAND SHIPMENTS ARE $100 PER BIRD, AS THEY DONT REQUIRE 30 DAYS PRE EXPORT QUARANTINE.*****
*****THE DERBY ARONA RACE IS $140 PER BIRD DUE TO THE REQUIREMENTS OF HAVING TO PAY 2 SEPARATE BROKERS FOR CUSTOMS AND CLEARANCE WORK ASSOCIATED WITH GETTING YOUR BIRDS TO TENERIFE.*****
NEW PRICING EFFECTIVE JAN 2022!!
A 4% credit card transaction & processing fee will be assessed to the balance of all online Paypal payments & major credit card payments. We offer this option to those who prefer to pay with credit cards, or Paypal as a convenience. All payments made via money order, personal checks, the transaction fee will be waived.
A Veteran-owned business
This website is fully "ADA" Compliant
*****Special Terms and Conditions associated with Exporting & Private Quarantine Services*****
While we strive to care for your birds to the best of our ability, we are dealing with live animals, and as such, accidents and incidents with live birds can and do happen. The process to quarantine and export birds is highly regulated by the government, not only here in the USA, but also abroad in foreign countries around the world.
1. All birds that enter our quarantine facility go through an ALL IN- ALL OUT principle that is applied. This means that once we have our initial inspection, we are prohibited from removing ANY birds in that quarantine, until the birds either complete their entire quarantine period (Typically 21-30 days), or if a bird dies in quarantine, it will be removed for a necropsy as is required. Any other reasons are strictly prohibited by regulations we must comply with. A voluntary withdrawl of birds by the breeder, from an quarantine session, and or upcoming shipment, shall not be eligible for a refund of quarantine and export fees.
2. All quarantine fees are due before your birds arrive to our facility, or at the time birds arrive to our facility.
We do not hold any checks. Any checks that are returned NSF will be charged a $50.00 NSF Fee.
(Quarantine and export fees are NON-REFUNDABLE)-Individual credits are issued as needed, for future export purposes.
3. Proper documentation & paperwork must accompany your birds with your shipment. We service multiple quarantines, so this information is paramount!
4. ALL healthy birds will be quarantined and exported, unless it is determined by the sole discretion, and professional opinion of our licensed Avian Veterinarian, that a bird is not healthy, or fit to travel. If a bird is not fit to travel, you will be notified personally, and the bird will not ship.
5. A 4% Credit Card Transaction & Processing Fee will be added to the balance of all Online Paypal Payments & Major Credit Card Payments. We offer this option to those who prefer to pay with Credit Cards, as a convenience.
A future export credit will be issued for any birds that end up not being able to ship to their final destination, strictly relating to health concerns.
It is acknowledged and accepted that you agree to these terms and conditions anytime you hire us to perform quarantine and export services for your birds. You also agree to not hold us liable for any occurrences or losses that may happen while your birds are with us.
Avian Export Services and Its owner shall not be held responsible for any losses of birds due to illness, death of a bird while in quarantine, flyaways, and or birds that may accidentally escape while with us, injury of a bird of any kind, required euthanasia of birds when deemed necessary by government mandates, or while en route during times of transportation while heading to their final destination. Clients and customers shall not take any legal action against Avian Export Services, or its owners.
Any unforeseen circumstances will be settled by Daniel Hash, the owner.
Jurisdiction matters are to be held strictly in The State of Utah, and all disputes shall be handled out of court.
PLEASE NOTE: If for any reason the birds cannot be shipped or exported to their final destination as originally planned, the shipping fees and expenses associated with returning birds to their original owners are to be paid by the original owners of the birds, not Avian Export Services. Avian Export Services will offer a free future export when the need arises.